Locations Research Department is a huge asset to our agents. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a leader in collecting, analyzing and forecasting Oahu real estate data.
Every month, our own research team analyzes the latest housing data and is first-to-market with a comprehensive overview for Locations agents, their clients and the public. Armed with with the most up-to-date data, Locations agents can speak confidently about the market to their clients.
Some of agents’ favorite research resources include:
Oahu Real Estate Report
- Produced monthly
- Automatically shared with clients via email on behalf of agents
- Posted to our blog and social media
- Available as printed flyers at each of our offices and retail locations
Locations on Wake Up 2Day
- Every month on KHON’s “Wake Up 2Day”
- Locations Chief Operating Officer and 2022 Honolulu Board of Realtors President Chad Takesue shares the latest market statistics
Locations on Sunrise
- Every third Thursday of the month on Hawaii News Now’s “Sunrise”
- Locations Senior Vice President of Risk Management and Principal Broker John Connelley provides a market update
Oahu Real Estate Report Podcast
- In partnership with Hawaii News Now, Locations drops new episodes of our Oahu Real Estate Report Podcast each month
- Locations Lead Research Analyst John Jacobson and a Locations agent discuss current market trends, neighborhoods and more
- Locations agents can access our exclusive library of on-demand, up-to-date housing market charts 24/7
- Each month, we produce five charts for 41 neighborhoods and condo buildings; that’s 205 charts every month
- Our monthly research deep dives are offered virtually, so agents can stay on top of the latest market trends and developments from anywhere
- Led by our research analyst, agents are encouraged to share their experiences and ask questions
Not finding the market data you need to best serve your clients and grow your business? Discover the Locations difference for yourself—contact us today!