Locations offers myriad opportunities for new and experienced agents alike to develop and build upon essential real estate professional skills. Our extensive training programs are a key part of why Locations agents continue to grow their careers after five years, when most others flat line.
If you are serious about making real estate a career and not just a hobby, consider the following skill-building programs that Locations proudly offers to their agents:
- Timely Sales Training and Workshops on topics such as:
- Effective communication
- Common contract issues
- How to win in a competitive market
- Intensive, hands-on Phone Skills training to increase your comfort in speaking with clients over the phone, including:
- Objection handling
- Value propositions
- Complimentary Marketing Consultations, including:
- One-on-one annual farming planning session
- Seminars on social media, listing syndication and branding
- A full-service Marketing Department to dispense expert advice
- Hands-on weekly open lab sessions to handle all your technology questions
- Monthly Research Briefings led by Locations in-house research analyst on relevant market trends and exclusive neighborhood data.