For more than five decades, Locations’ company picnic has provided our agents and employees—along with their families—the opportunity to eat, play and talk story outside of the office.
In the company’s early years, the picnic was held at a Waimanalo farm and featured pony rides for the keiki, tug-of-war and souvenir T-shirts. In the late 1980s, the picnic site was moved to Shriners Beach Park, and a silent auction benefiting the Locations Foundation was added to the event.
Over the years, we’ve added bounce houses, shave ice, dunk tanks, paddling, face-painting and more to make for an unforgettable celebration that the entire Locations ‘Ohana looks forward to every June.
The Locations company picnic isn’t just fun and games, though—agents and employees also raised nearly $8,000 through a silent auction benefiting our non-profit, the Locations’ Foundation.
Silent auction items included:
- Pau hana (pupus and drinks) with Locations Chief Operating Officer Chad Takesue
- Broker’s Open Tour for Kailua and lunch with Partner Corinda Wong
- Surf lesson and lunch with agent Lindsey Itamoto
- Two hours of Excel training and analysis with Lead Real Estate Research Analyst John Jacobson
- Partner Bernie Tong’s famous chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies
We love a good party at Locations! In addition to our annual company picnic, our agents enjoy a variety of social events throughout the year, including our Holiday Party, Agent Awards Banquet, Foundation Mahalo Party, Greenie parties, office pau hanas and more.
Ready to join in on all the fun? Contact us today!