As real estate professionals, our coaches understand the challenges that all agents face, regardless of production or tenure in the business.
At Locations, each agent is paired with a coach who fits both their personal and professional needs. And because your business may take you across Oahu, our sales coaches work from our 5 branch offices to ensure your success. Best of all, our coaching services are available to all Locations agents at no cost.
The professional real estate coaching offered at Locations benefits all of our agents – no matter the stage of their careers. Our coaches are truly invested in the success of our agents, acting as “accountability partners” to ensure our agents are staying on track and maximizing their skill sets while delegating tasks that aren’t the most efficient or best use of their time.
The quality of the professional coaching available to all agents at Locations – at no charge – could easily cost hundreds of dollars a month elsewhere. As a firm, we invest in our coaches because we strongly believe they are key to the success of our agents.
Watch as Partner Cory Takata shares how Locations’ coaching program has been an integral part of his continued success since joining the firm in 2014.
Meet our Coaches
Click on a image to learn more about our coaches!
For more than 50 years, our coaching staff has helped agents to navigate changing markets.
Our experienced coaches offer professional, personalized coaching on a variety of topics, including:
- Time management and accountability
- Sales strategies to skyrocket your business
- How to manage your career and (and your clients’ expectations!) in a transitional market
- How to balance your work and personal commitments to have a life that you love
- How to develop your social media presence and personal branding
- Using Locations’ unique tools and technology to enhance your business
- Sharpening your skillsets with continuous learning opportunities, including: sales skills, objection handling, understanding various client segments, staying abreast of market and economic conditions, and much more
- Leveraging Locations’ sales programs to grow your business
- Secrets of top producers (and how you can become one, too)